If you have a garden at your house or are someone who loves gardening, then you would know the importance of getting rid of weeds. Weeds can totally create a mess of your lovely garden and may prove to be a nuisance. Weeds prove to be unruly and it is important to take them out from time to time in order to maintain your garden.
One of the equipments or tools which can help you to properly take out the weeds is a weed Wacker. But this can be a tricky device to use and not everyone knows how to use it correctly. Thus we have a proper guide which explains how to use a weed Wacker:
- The first step to use a weed Wacker correctly is to make sure it is ready to go. If it is gas powered, ensure that it has plenty of gas left in it but if it is an electric powered one, then all you need to do is to plug it in.
- The next step is to hold the weed Wacker close to the ground or surface, as much as possible. Find a comfortable position before you switch it on and it begins its work.
- When the weed Wacker starts, use a steady motion from one side to another to ensure proper usage. Keep walking forward slowly and keep levelling the weeds as you continue moving ahead.
- If there are any rocks in your garden, then make sure you remove them with your foot or hand before the Wacker can reach them. The rocks tend to wear down the Wackerâ€™s nylon cutting thread and if they come in contact, you may need to replace the nylon cutting thread often.
- If you see that the weeds are no longer being pulled out, then you will need to pull out some more thread. This can either be done by hand or by pressing a button on the machine. You will need to get atleast 6 inches out at one time to let it run smoothly.
- If there is any kind of a strain, then you must stop for a little while. You must also take breaks if you yourself are feeling tired or strained in the arms.
- Never try to cut down the weeks down to the ground as this may lead to slicing up dirt and wasting of nylon thread.